Meet Our Team
Whether you are buying or selling, residential or land we can help you in these important financial decisions. Your home is more than a roof over your head, it is the heart of your family. The Shatzer team has 26 years of combined experience and the tools to make your transaction successful. We will work hard to meet the individual needs of each client and provide high quality, professional service. Negotiating is our greatest strength and combined with our collaborative approach will result in the best possible deal for you. We have built a foundation of trust with our clients, and have been honored to receive the 5 Star award consecutively from 2004-2018. We would love to have the opportunity to share our exceptional customer service with you in your real estate needs.
What Vicky Harmon and Shelley Shatzer will do for their selling Clients:
- We are here to help you identify and achieve your goals in selling your home for the maximum amount of money in the least amount of time.
- Pre-listing packet provided to seller for review.
- We are here to professionally advise you on how to best spend your money to maximize your return on investment on repairs or updates needed.
- We offer Complimentary staging services to help you achieve highest sale price, assistance with estate sale and other vendors to make your move as stress-free as possible.
- Over 20 years of working with senior adults (Senior Real Estate Designation) SRES.
What Vicky Harmon &Shelley Shatzer will do for their Buying Clients:
- Protects the interest of the buyer: Remember-The Seller will be represented by a Seller’s agent.
- Finds a home that meets your needs.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Supervises property inspections.
- Coordinates the closing.
- Provides you with the expertise you will need through the entire transaction.
- Provide resources to assist you in all areas of your home buying experience.